We at Action Printing offer four samples options
We offer the following samples options:
- 1- Paper Proof Samples
- 2- Virtual Samples
- 3- Random Samples
- 4- Pre-production Samples
Paper Proof Samples
- • A paper proof is a fax or email layout of your logo as it will be printed on the item ordered. Every order comes with a FREE paper proof. There may be extra charges if modifications or extra samples are required before giving us the proof approval.
- • All paper proof samples must be approved to continue with the production of your job. Production time begins after proof approval.
- • Wherever it is possible, we offer a virtual sample of the promotional product of your choice with your logo.
- • Due to limitations of virtual samples, we always do the best effort to use the product’s color of your choice, but it is not guaranteed. We require you provide us with a digital copy of your logo in a compatible format to create the virtual sample. We reserve the right to reject any virtual sample request prior to the receipt of the firm order.
- • Virtual samples are FREE.
- • Random samples are available for purchase at the first column price plus shipping and handling.
- • Random sample charge will be credited toward your order if received within the 30 days after the sample has been shipped. If multiple samples are ordered, we only offer credit against the actual items that are ordered, not all samples.
- • We will make every effort to ship the sample in the color of your choice, however, it is not always guaranteed. We understand that samples are purchased for the purpose of product's evaluation and imprint quality and not necessarily to evaluate the actual product color. If you are ordering a sample for product color evaluation, please make a note of this so we can handle your request properly.
- • Due to color variance between different lots of the same product, be advised we cannot guarantee that product color of the sample ordered will match with the product color when ordered at a later time.
- • All random samples are shipped with random imprint. It is intended only to illustrate the printing capability and does not constitute endorsements of the logo or company name imprinted on the sample.
- • Random samples are shipped UPS ground service or equivalent. If you require the sample be shipped overnight, please contact us for air shipment charge.
- • Random samples are not returnable.
- • A pre-production sample is an actual product imprinted with your specific logo and/or copy. A pre-production sample is a process where we actually set-up one item on an appropriate printing press and customize accordingly.
- • There are costs associated with this process. Since all of the screens, films, plates, set-ups, color separations, etc, need to be completed prior to running a sample, we will charge the listed price that corresponds to the item, plus all set-ups and preparation charges.
- • Costs will vary from $50 to $200 depending on the item, set up process and work that needs to be performed. This pre-production sample order will be added to the work flow of the regular orders and sometimes slowing the production of larger orders, but we are happy to do it for you. This process may take anywhere from 5 to 15 business days.
- • Pre-production samples charges are not returnable neither creditable. For any further information, please contact your account representative