Branded items inserted in sealed mailers
FAQ about this great service
- • How much does it cost to mail a Sealed Mailer?
- • Is the magnet included in the cost of the mailer?
- • How does Direct Fulfillment works?
- • What if I don't have a direct mail permit?
- • How do I obtain a direct mail permit?
- • What does CASS certified mean? Why is it important?
- • How does the end user remove the magnet?
- • If mailing on my own, will a .19 cents stamp works?
- • What is the production time for the mailing services?
- • How are postage costs handled?
The Postage rate is dependent on a number of factors. The size of the postcard and size and thickness of the magnet selected will make a difference. Also, the number of names in your mailing list and the postal zip sort will determine overall cost.
No, the magnet is priced separately. This allows you to select the thickness that works best for you.
Direct mail services include CASS certifying your database, presorting to provide the cheapest rate and delivery of the postcards to the post office using your direct mail permit.
A stamp will work or you can utilize our direct mail permit. If using ours, the mailing must leave Kansas City, MO.
You can obtain a 3615 form from your local post office. The permit costs approximately $250 and is good for 24 months.
Coding Accuracy Support System - A CASS certified vendor improves the accuracy of the mailing by verifying that the addresses are all valid prior to mailing. This reduces or eliminates the number of postcards returned due to an insufficient address.
That's easy! The magnet can be cut from the postcard with sissors.
Once you receive your Sealed Mailer you will need to take one piece to your post office to determine the exact postage. It is dependent on the size of the postcard, thickness of the magnet selected, and the postage class selected.
Production time for the item is approximately 8-10 business days. In addition, we need 5 business days to prepare for mailing.
All postage whether through Action Printing or any other direct mail facility is due prior to sending.