Electronic files for printing
Creating electronic artwork files
The process used to imprint promotional items requires that all artwork be created as line art vector based graphic program, except when full -process product is being printed. Full-color process in both methods; digital and conventional requires high resolution images, at least 600 x 600 dpi in order to achieve the best results when printed.
Guide to submit Electronic Files
- • Submit graphic files on ai, .pdf, .eps or .cdr format.
- • Submit images files on .jpg or .tif format at the highest resolution.
- • Fonts must be converted to curves or paths. Supply all fonts used – both printer and screen fonts.
- • A hard copy of artwork is required for all electronic files submitted.
- • Use PANTONE COLORS and supply the PMS Number.
- • Full-color process artwork must be saved as CYMK.
- • Spot-color artwork must include spot colors in the correspondent PMS output color.
- • Additional artwork manipulation is changed at rate of $60.00 per hour.
- • Files produced in word programs such as Word Perfect, Word for Windows etc. are not suitable for artwork output. Even though these programs support "picture files" and have color capabilities – it is not possible to output film or separations from them.
- • Power Point and other programs that are used to create web pages and output to color printers are also not suitable. They can create the graphics but we cannot successfully output film or separations from them.