Information about graphic designs
The Graphic Arts industry is very specialized and requires specific high-end software and hardware to ensure a quality finished product. If you are planning on supplying your own logo, please read the information below for details on what is required.
Can I print my logo in Promotional Products?
- Yes, 99% of promotional products can have your company logo imprinted on.
I only have a hard copy of my logo, can I still use it?
- No. Today every logo must be in digital a format. Hard copy logos (from the pre-computer-era) must be recreated again in a specialized graphic software program. If this is your case, you must send your hard copy by mail or courier service for proper digitalization.
How can I send my logo file for placement in the advertising copy?
Our website offers several options to get your digital file into our office.
1- Online Ordering: During the ordering process online you will be prompted to upload the logo to our server. Please note you must complete the order to keep the logo uploaded, otherwise it will be deleted as soon as you session is closed.
2- Direct upload: After creating an account with us, you may send files to our server, up to 2MB per file. Go to My Account and find the link "Upload a File".
3- Via FTP: If your file is over 2MB you can use the FTP upload option. Please contact us for login information.
4- By Email: You can send files to your account representative's email address at any time.
Maximum file size: 10 MB.
5- By mail or Express Service: Send your floppy, CD or DVD by mail or courier service. Be aware it will take several days to receive your material.
Are any additional charges for printing my logo in Promotional Products?
- No as long as your logo is in the acceptable format for printing.
What is "acceptable format" for printing logos in Promotional Products?
- Acceptable formats are these files that conforms the printing standards in order to output high resolution materials in high end equipment. A file is in acceptable format when we can open, rip and output high resolution films or plates directly from your file, without additional work.
Which type of files are "acceptable formats" for printing Promotional Products?
• EPS - Generated from Adobe Illustrator or CorelDraw
• PDF - Generated from Adobe Illustrator or CorelDraw
• AI - Adobe Illustrator
• CDR - CorelDraw
• DXF - AutoCAD
• WMF - Windows Metafile
If my logo is not in one of the "acceptable formats", can I still have my logo printed?
- Absolutely. If your file does not meet the printing standards, we can recreate and convert the logo into a proper format for an additional fee. If you are unsure about the format you currently have your logo, we recommend placing the order as usual, and upload the file for evaluation. We will take care of rest.
Is there any restriction in the type of format I should submit my logo?
- No. If you can open and see your logo in your computer, we probably can too. However, you should clearly understand this difference: Above mentioned formats are the ones used in the Graphic Arts Industry. If you provide your logo in one of them, there shouldn't be additional charge. If you provide your logo in another format, we can still open and see your logo in our computers, but only as a reference. We cannot work with the archive unless we create your logo in high end graphic design software.
What files can you open but only as a reference?
- Files created in Microsoft Word, Excel, WordPerfect, Adobe Photoshop, and WordPad. File images downloaded from the internet; .jpg, .gif, .png, .tif, .tga, .bmp, etc.
How much should I expect to pay to make my logo in "acceptable format"?
- Graphic design pricing is not a flat rate. Each work involves different tasks thus each one is quoted separately. Once we have received your logo, we will evaluate the work to be done. If the charge is $30.00 or less, we'll add this fee to the order and proceed without notification. If the fee is over $30.00, we will contact you for approval.
Can I hire a Graphic Designer to create my logo acceptable for Graphic Arts?
- Yes. If you are hiring a professional graphic designer, he/she should know what to do. Only ask that your file must be created in a vector graphic software, in the right color palette (spot or cmyk, depending of your case) and submit us a copy with all fonts outlined.
Is there more information about graphics, designs and logos on your web?
- Yes, we are constantly updating our customer support pages to more complete, detailed information to help you make the right decision when purchasing promotional products. We invite to come back soon and check from the main support page new topics added to the website
I still have some questions, what can I do?
- If you have any other questions, feel free to contact our customer support for help. Click here to contact us now.